Skip to main content

Discipline Is Equally Important To Succeed. Let's Honour Ourselves With Love And Discipline



Hey lovely, 💕


If you really want to start leading your own life, start by honouring yourself, start with self discipline. Motivation who ?


Are you reliable? Sensible? Let's find out.


Discipline over motivation any day! Being that time is one of the most important resource in life, being disciplined with your time will help you manage priorities more efficiently, in return building your time management skills, boundaries towards having a happier life.


You may include discipline as:

  • Self discipline around how much media you consume, if any.
  • How much of your earned money should go towards capitalism.
  • Owning up to responsibility and acting accordingly.
  • Treating your body so gracefully that you don't consume junk.
  • Doing what you preach, putting the work in to yourself.


GRACE

As my journey and relationship towards god continues to blossom from within me everyday, I can’t thank the most high enough for the light that has been shed on discipline, how much I need it and how much it has changed me to the growing young lady I am today.




Discipline may look like:

1.Working on your emotional spending for instant gratification, capitalism isn’t your friend. Capitalism is a leech.


2.Minding your budgets and finances. what you REALLY need, not WANT. I personally think capitalism deserves to crumble, save your coin bove.


*tip: if you stop thinking about the item after 24-28 hours, you don’t need it.*


3.Physical needs such as exercise and attention, minding your health, not spending a dime on fast food, blessing your body only with healthy & progressive foods. 

4.doing the thing you said to was going to do earlier, the thing that will set you forward instead of backwards 🌚

5. Putting an end to something such as an addiction because, truly it doesn't serve you any more.

Self discipline isn’t always about money and finances, anything that you find needs change will require some level of discipline. I highly encourage you to be aware, practice and apply it to all areas of your life. Love and nurture yourself into a new possibility.


Why is discipline so difficult to adapt to? A continuous ideology.

It’s tough, it really is. Some people are just more well sorted in life and always on the go, then the rest of us just can't see, to stay consistent.

The difficult part is comprehending how to make this journey work out for you. Don’t expect it to work magically overnight either, self discipline until the end! I like to refer to "trial and error".


Change is rooted in discomfort.

Self discipline will open doors that other habits cannot.

Being able to get comfortable with being uncomfortable is a sticky situation and usually a lot of anxiety can be built up from this. Your mind therefore is designed to navigate you around your life in the most comfortable way and so uncomfortable situations drive it up the wall.

Some shadow work:

•Write your objections & why you are not worthy.

•Why do you think this may not be possible for you? 

( this helps separate fact from assumption from previous experiences)



Final thoughts.

Your lack of discipline can have bad effects on life and I say let's fix that for the better. Identify and destroy your distractions, temptations + instant gratification today love. However I do stress over the importance of working towards an emergency fund. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thrifting is the new black, sharing is caring, reusing is soothing 💕 Fast fashion says alot about your mindset👀

As a child, you know that first hand embarrassment you get when your mum drags you to the charity shops or market straight after school, just in case you saw any of your friends and got labelled negatively. From then I had such a negative connotation of second hand clothes and thought negatively about myself at the time too, I was a teenager and I hadn't learnt that lesson. As a young beautiful adult, I now take pride in sharing clothes, passing them down and visiting markets and charity stores. My family have been doing so for decades upon decades and I feel grateful to have this mindset and belief that thrifting is the new black and it is here to stay. Therefore, nothing is entirely wrong with charity shopping, thrifting, purchasing second hand clothes.  In fact, I believe it shows us the kind of mindsets we have going around. Its worrying actually, it has a sense of being careless, soulless, empty. I'm not here to blame, but from outside the box I can say that the social con...

Healthy, progressive and efficient language learning methods for overall self-development.

  Consider learning a second language for your own personal benefit, but make it fun. Gorgeous gorgeous girls expand their knowledge, find new ways to assert themselves, study, implement new and disciplined routines. If you’re that girl who loves culture, language and people this blog is for you ❤️ Whether it’s occurring from an academic perspective, trying to expand your education, or from a more creative perspective of testing yourselves, one of the top reasons to learn a language is for self-development. Nowadays, having another language gives you a much wider pool of opportunity. You could work with an international company, clients, or even get a base in another country. Without further ado .. 💁🏽 My tips for a language learning study plan Immersion is arguably the most effective way to learn a language. You should surround yourself with the language and listen to it, as much as you can. Immersion-based learning is indeed the most natural way to pick up new words, phrases, a...

Let’s Talk Sinking Funds – Staying True To Your Goals + Staying Focused

  Life can be crazy and take the maddest of turns, reality can flip 2x in the blink of an eye and heart beat. So we have to make sure we enjoy it, experience it, stay prepared for it or staying ahead. If you want to design your own future keep reading! Today’s blog will be around sinking funds and an update where I am with my sinking funds. At the start of the year I believe I mentioned it in one of my blogs that I wanted to start taking finances alot my seriously, and that meant being more serious with my hard earned money and putting it towards experiences, and things that align with my values. I was a ‘I enjoy capitalism baby and I loved splurging all of my money on makeup, clothes and shoes. When I quickly came to realise primarily during Covid that this isn't it, this can not be my life!  This was when i came across this verse of the bible;  James 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who ...